Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to try the FSD just for the heck of it. I know the subscription is a monthly one.

(1) Does that mean 30 calendar days from the moment I purchase?

(2) Once I purchase, does anyone know how long it takes to download and be ready for use?

(3) Do I need to be connected to WiFi at home or can I get it in my work parking garage? I do have Premium Connectivity.

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm going to try the FSD just for the heck of it. I know the subscription is a monthly one.

(1) Does that mean 30 calendar days from the moment I purchase?

(2) Once I purchase, does anyone know how long it takes to download and be ready for use?

(3) Do I need to be connected to WiFi at home or can I get it in my work parking garage? I do have Premium Connectivity.

Thanks in advance! :)
1) Yes, and cancellation at any point means you'll still get the fullly paid month of usage (no refunds)
2) There is no "download" - and, you do NOT get the "city streets" FSD beta as part of this. That is only given out to the Youtube influencers. The (few) features that you will get with the subscription today (summon, auto lane change, auto park, stop light reaction) will work almost instantly after purchase.
3) No - it'll work over cellular too since this is a simple bitflag that gets changed in the car configuration pushed out almost immediately.

• Informative
Reactions: sgalla04
1) Yes, and cancellation at any point means you'll still get the fullly paid month of usage (no refunds)
2) There is no "download" - and, you do NOT get the "city streets" FSD beta as part of this. That is only given out to the Youtube influencers. The (few) features that you will get with the subscription today (summon, auto lane change, auto park, stop light reaction) will work almost instantly after purchase.
3) No - it'll work over cellular too since this is a simple bitflag that gets changed in the car configuration pushed out almost immediately.
Thank you so much for the thorough response. I appreciate it!