Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD v11.3 update…never came

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, if this is already been discussed, but I couldn’t find anything anywhere. After reading a few days ago, that FSD beta 11.3 would arrive this weekend, according to the ever-reliable Elon Musk, for some strange reason, I believed it. I got my hopes up. But of course it never came. I guess it’ll be here in two weeks?

• Funny
Reactions: STUtoday
Sorry, if this is already been discussed, but I couldn’t find anything anywhere. After reading a few days ago, that FSD beta 11.3 would arrive this weekend, according to the ever-reliable Elon Musk, for some strange reason, I believed it. I got my hopes up. But of course it never came. I guess it’ll be here in two weeks?
Software updates, especially FSD beta updates, do not go to all cars at once. It's a staged rollout.

I’m not an expert in judging these numbers on TeslaFi. But from what I can see there, and what I see on my Stats app, it seems Elon and I have a different definition of the word “wide”.
Elon has always referred to "wide" as in beyond the initial small group of testers. The updates, outside of 2 that I can think of, have always taken up to a week to hit all testers.

I'm all for ragging on Elon for the worst timelines ever, but he was correct this time...now he's like 4/5,000,000.

I actually don't hate Elon like many/most people do. And I do love my M3. I just think thins kind of thing is funny. Anyway, you're suggesting that maybe some/most of us see this update within the next 7 days?
Yes, 4-5 days is the typically rollout timeline. It can pause like 10.8 and 10.3 did when critical bugs are found and a new revision is released, but typically day 3 is when we see massive numbers of pushes. If things are going well I expect a pretty big push later today and a larger one tomorrow morning.

There's also always a group of cars that need a reboot, re-connect wifi, etc. before they get the push.

• Informative
Reactions: dansev