Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full self driving beta queue 13 days? Should I Reset?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on day 13 with a Tesla model 3 LR 2020. 99 score and driving fine. Still in queue, should I Reset or wait it out. Bought the 1 month subscription to see if it's worth buying the FSD. Any recommendations? All welcome. Thank you

Pretty sure you need to complete 2-full weeks before you are placed in the download cue, so if you reset you start from day 0.
Don't think so, unless this is new. 100 miles was enough in the past, with no indication of required time. I think when introduced that Elon said 14 days, but that was an estimate of when the software would be available, it seems, rather than a requirement for getting it.

Don't think so, unless this is new. 100 miles was enough in the past, with no indication of required time. I think when introduced that Elon said 14 days, but that was an estimate of when the software would be available, it seems, rather than a requirement for getting it.
Had FSD Beta previously with monthly FSD subscription. Didn’t need FSD for like 2 months, so had it off for 2 months. I bought it again yesterday morning and my FSD BETA access was gone. I have to enroll into the queue again. So I am on normal FSD.

I’ve been on 95 Safety Score before monthly subscription purchase.
Drove over 1,000 miles for trip
Now 96 Safety score (used FSD the whole, maybe I shouldn’t have, maybe it affects Safety Score?)
Been more than 24 hours from purchase of subscription and more than 1000 miles driven and no update on que (yes I have checked my email and I received update of 2021.44.30.8 just 3 hours ago)

Reactions: Longymire
Had FSD Beta previously with monthly FSD subscription. Didn’t need FSD for like 2 months, so had it off for 2 months. I bought it again yesterday morning and my FSD BETA access was gone. I have to enroll into the queue again. So I am on normal FSD.

I’ve been on 95 Safety Score before monthly subscription purchase.
Drove over 1,000 miles for trip
Now 96 Safety score (used FSD the whole, maybe I shouldn’t have, maybe it affects Safety Score?)
Been more than 24 hours from purchase of subscription and more than 1000 miles driven and no update on que (yes I have checked my email and I received update of 2021.44.30.8 just 3 hours ago)