TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FYI: Inv. P90D fully loaded for $1,200/month

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by hmmm, Jan 14, 2017.

1. hmmm

hmmm Member

Having leased an inventory car at a steep discount thanks to a thread on here, I am always curious to see if there are deals out there even if I am not in the market...I guess I have too much time on my hands...

Stumbled upon this one in SF this morning, $33k off MSRP

Model X P90D 5YJXCBE45GF000441 | Tesla

A P100D roughly optioned the same way would be about $2,350 for reference.

(and yes, leases are not for everyone, etc etc.).

2. mal_tsla

mal_tsla Member

I'm sure this is irrational but when I see one of these deals and the build number is low like this (#444) I imagine a mess of early build problems.

Crazy?

3. hmmm

hmmm Member

Not necessarily...I know folks who've had flawless experiences with low VINs, but I also know of others who, well, you know...

4. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

#4 Xenoilphobe, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    I has 14,000 miles on it, so minus $1 per mile + wear and tear... I'm sure the battery counter is close to maxed if this is a demo car, so you may be getting a 90D with a P logo.. right?

If I were looking at any P90D's I would want the Service Center to tell me how many times the battery "trip counter" had been tripped and how many "trips" were left, before it becomes a 90D.
    Pack Performance and Launch Mode Limits

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  5. EarlyAdopter

EarlyAdopter Active Member

From what we know so far, the P doesn't fall off after a bazillion launches. The L does. (1600A down to 1500A).

If it's concern, you could probably get Tesla to sell/lease it to you with Ludicrous mode disabled. When I was looking at inventory cars, that was an option.

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  6. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

This P90D is showing a range of 250 miles. The non-performance 90-D is listed with a range of 257. If going form the P90D to 90D increases the range from 250 to 257, does that mean that going from a P100D to a 100D will increase the range from 289 to just around 296 or 297? That sounds a little disappointing to me.