Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Garage Thread?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Spacep0d

Apr 20, 2019
Wildomar, CA
Hi there TMC!

Title should be 'Garage Sub-Forum?'.

Can we have a forum dedicated to Tesla garages? That is, people either building out a garage, Tesla 'showroom', or improving their garage or parking space? Basically, each person could just start a thread and chronicle their buildout. I'm building my version of a Tesla showroom in my garage, replete with Racedeck flooring, paint, custom signage, etc. It would be cool to showcase this in a proper forum.

I know people have made 'garage' threads in the past but it doesn't seem appropriate to just place these in the forum for whatever car one owns. I'd prefer to see a 'Garage Gallery' forum or something similar where we can talk about such things. This could be kinda like 'Garage Journal' and its Garage Gallery thread, but just a sub-forum here for us Tesla fans/owners.

Here's the start of mine, but I'm far from complete. In my own thread I could show this from start to finish. People could comment and ask me questions.

Thanks!

DhiM1s0.jpg

Reactions: MikeC
Some related threads:

Reactions: Spacep0d
I love it. I especially like that you have a Plaid! The centrally-located charger and wall-mounted vacuum are nice touches. Looks like you have similar flooring too. This is *before* it was finished?
@Spacep0d Yes, a 2021 Plaid and MYP take up two of the three stalls! Subaru CrossTrek in the third slot. Unfinished, yes. As you can see (from the orange barrier/insulation I laid first), the edges and back part of the 28’ deep bay are unfinished.

39EA64B9-3392-4AB1-9164-3EB2F18CD7C7.jpegE2655F8D-371B-45C1-8F77-450A1B183560.jpeg

No EVs yet, but I'm getting the back walls pre-wired for a future Tesla. Or maybe even an Rivian R1S to replace the Jeep some day. But the Audi will stay, just because it's an awesome machine and always puts a huge smile on my face.

Attachments

• GF1.jpg
    GF1.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Spacep0d