Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
I am not a model 3 expert, but these sensors work on continental tpms systems. The model S switched from a different system to the continental system sometime in 2015. I would suspect that they have used the same system ever since on all their vehicles including the S and X. Hopefully you can do a bit of research about the model 3 and confirm it uses the continental tpms system. Lots of cars use that not just Teslas.

-Ryan

Definitely interested for my 2015 MS. Do you have a part number to verify that these will be a direct replacement for the one pictured?

Attachments

• TPMS.jpg
    TPMS.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32

P100DHG.

Jan 11, 2017
Burbank, CA
I have a set of Gen 2 TPMS sensors brand new never installed for sale $150 shipped they are silver. PM for PayPal info.

Tesla gave them to me with archnids but i had my wheels powder coated grey so I needed the darker ones. Which they gave me free but didn’t want the others back despite being new... go figure

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC