Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Fiver, sorry I'm being a DENSA but I seem to have just two ways to list my Tesla - Post a New Thread here (I get an error message) or Reply to someone else's post???
Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 9.51.11 AM.png

Hello friends, i am getting this deal from one person , please guide me if its good one to go for it.

2014 model s 85 with CPO warr till aug 2021.
19 in wheel, no panoramic roof
Blue metalic , tan interior, new tires,
Lighted T logo, fibre spoiler, tesla center console.
Price $43000

Please let me know friends, appreciate any help amd guidance.

Hello friends, i am getting this deal from one person , please guide me if its good one to go for it.

2014 model s 85 with CPO warr till aug 2021.
19 in wheel, no panoramic roof
Blue metalic , tan interior, new tires,
Lighted T logo, fibre spoiler, tesla center console.
Price $43000

Please let me know friends, appreciate any help amd guidance.
Not a bad deal based on the info you listed, but you didn't mention the mileage. Also, CPO warranties are good for years and/or mileage, so ask the mileage left on the warranty also that could make it less time.
Mainly, I would suggest getting an AP car for only a few thousand dollars more. You will regret it if you don't. I almost bought one without AP and after having by AP car for 6 months, I would have kicked myself if I didn't get it. See my post above about a great deal on a 70D with AP for slightly more and with the full CPO warranty!

I am very close to pulling the trigger on a Model S from the sale section, but it turns out that my credit union only allows auto loans for transactions between private parties when both are present. Any suggestions? The seller is in the same state, just far.

Last edited:
I've never bought a private party car with a lien. It seems that private party Tesla seller usually still have outstanding lien, can anyone give me some reference on what are the steps needed? Ideally I'd pay using a used car loan but not sure how the buyer lender and seller lender process works. Thanks!

I've never bought a private party car with a lien. It seems that private party Tesla seller usually still have outstanding lien, can anyone give me some reference on what are the steps needed? Ideally I'd pay using a used car loan but not sure how the buyer lender and seller lender process works. Thanks!

The place (bank or credit union) where you will be getting the loan will be able to direct you. You will probably need from the seller the following:

-Copy of current registration.
-Proof of registration renewal (if the current registration expires before 60 days)
-10-15 day payoff and address to send it.
-Odometer reading.

You take that to the bank, they prepare the paperwork. Then you get together with the seller at the branch, sign the documents for the DMV and that is all.