Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone was asking about local charger installation, I used Arc Angel because they were on Tesla list. My cheaper electrician never showed. It was $2000.

I put in 240/60A with Tesla Gen 3 charger.

$135 for panel
$710 Gen 3 charger (it’s $400 on Tesla 😖 but supposedly they were out back then)
$250 for disconnect
$1100 for cable install (from basement to garage about 20-30’ run)

Someone was asking about local charger installation, I used Arc Angel because they were on Tesla list. My cheaper electrician never showed. It was $2000.

I put in 240/60A with Tesla Gen 3 charger.

$135 for panel
$710 Gen 3 charger (it’s $400 on Tesla 😖 but supposedly they were out back then)
$250 for disconnect
$1100 for cable install (from basement to garage about 20-30’ run)
Sounds about par for the work. Got a guy who has worked on my electrical needs for over 8 years. He charges $600 for a 50amp breaker and a wire run for 7ft with NEMA 14-50. Am getting a JuiceBox 40. Changed my Suwanee Electric plan to Time of use plan today. Will be getting $250 as a rebate for the wall charger.

I am scheduled for pickup on 6/8. I asked them (via text) if my car is in Atl and they responded that it is still in transit.
I am scheduled for pickup this Saturday, 6/4. I had to reach out to the SA for the final Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement so I can get the loan closed w the credit union. I asked whether the car would be here on time and the SA said yes. Admitted that it was still in transit though. Really wish there was more transparency and better communication in this ordering process.

I am scheduled for pickup this Saturday, 6/4. I had to reach out to the SA for the final Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement so I can get the loan closed w the credit union. I asked whether the car would be here on time and the SA said yes. Admitted that it was still in transit though. Really wish there was more transparency and better communication in this ordering process.
When you say Final MVPA, is it different from your original MVPA. If so in what sense?

When you say Final MVPA, is it different from your original MVPA. If so in what sense?
I got multiple MVPA's due to trade in. They gave me a good price on my trade-in, confirmed it and then they changed the price to $1200 less on the MVPA. Had a long call and a few messages before they changed it back to the original trade-in value. Got the final MVPA. Financing was done by this time, so will be getting a check back from Tesla for the trade-in.

Reactions: AM92
Once you are close to delivery you should have a MVPA that has the full breakdown of the transaction including correct taxes, trade in (if applicable), who is financing the loan, finance amount, down payment (if applicable), delivery location and how to pay Tesla. I had to call to get them to update this in my account.

I just spoke to one of the SAs at Decatur. My car is not scheduled to arrive until tomorrow. At this point, good chance my delivery may be pushed back. It puts you in a limbo in regards to the financing part.

Reactions: AM92
Well the date changed from June 7-11 to June 10-16. Hope they stick to this window.
Screenshot_20220603-105139_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: Deliboy