Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess i'm graduating from this forum. I picked up my baby today and it was a smooth process. I got to the appointment 30 minutes early and let me take delivery earlier than scheduled. Did a thorough inspection only found one scratch on the front fender and the slight misalignment of the brake light on passenger side. Service ticket is already submitted for thursday . The stereo system is on a different level omg so good and the ride quality was very good. The wait and stress and frustration was totally worth it. I am in love. Hang in there everybody your day is coming.

Aww love your happiness!! Congratulations 👏 🎉 can't wait to join

I guess i'm graduating from this forum. I picked up my baby today and it was a smooth process. I got to the appointment 30 minutes early and let me take delivery earlier than scheduled. Did a thorough inspection only found one scratch on the front fender and the slight misalignment of the brake light on passenger side. Service ticket is already submitted for thursday . The stereo system is on a different level omg so good and the ride quality was very good. The wait and stress and frustration was totally worth it. I am in love. Hang in there everybody your day is coming.

Kim,

Did it arrive with mud flaps already installed? I was about to order some for MY Performance, but if they are coming with rear flaps then I wont..

Received VIN and new EDD this morning. Fremont Build with new EDD of 3/27-3/31, but was able to schedule delivery for March 22nd.

MYLR5 Blue/White/20/Tow - GA
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Apr-May
EDD2: 4/10-5/22
Expected VIN Text: 02/27
EDD3 (02/28): 3/18-3/31
VIN Received (3/10) Fremont Build
EDD 4 (3/10): 3/27-3/31
Delivery Scheduled: March 22nd

Received VIN and new EDD this morning. Fremont Build with new EDD of 3/27-3/31, but was able to schedule delivery for March 22nd.

If you ask nicely you should be able to get it before the 22nd.. congratulations 🎉

Strange that we ordered the same day and my EDD keeps getting pushed further. Now Apr 28 - Jun 9. Even more irritating is that I am seeing inventory available at different showrooms. Not sure if those vehicles are actually there or just en route.

I could pickup one of those but then I would have to pay another $250 plus the $1500 price increase. Although that should lock in the tax credit. It just feels a little scammy.

If you ask nicely you should be able to get it before the 22nd.. congratulations 🎉
After scheduling delivery for the 22nd they moved it back to the 28th because they said the car would not arrive by the 22nd. I'm told the car has already been built, so we'll see how long the trip across the country actually takes. 🤞Still very happy with the overall timing given my OD and the experience of others. I clearly got lucky on mine.

Strange that we ordered the same day and my EDD keeps getting pushed further. Now Apr 28 - Jun 9. Even more irritating is that I am seeing inventory available at different showrooms. Not sure if those vehicles are actually there or just en route.

I could pickup one of those but then I would have to pay another $250 plus the $1500 price increase. Although that should lock in the tax credit. It just feels a little scammy.

I suspect they're going to do a large run of S/Xs which have caused the MYLR EDDs to push back. Remember, that same factory makes the MYP, S,X,LR.

After scheduling delivery for the 22nd they moved it back to the 28th because they said the car would not arrive by the 22nd. I'm told the car has already been built, so we'll see how long the trip across the country actually takes. 🤞Still very happy with the overall timing given my OD and the experience of others. I clearly got lucky on mine.

You know, if it were me, Id be driving by that SC and checking for myself. I mean to say, that's exactly what I'll be doing.

I actually stopped by the dealership the day before the my delivery date and picked it up. I was worried about the big storm in MS/LA/TN and wasn't sure it got to GA ok... When I went in and asked if my vehicle was here and it was being charged. Delivery date was 3/26.

I went yesterday myself to see if the vehicle had arrived. It hadn't. I'm guessing it will arrive in the next day or two. Are you picking up Decatur, Kennesaw, or Roswell?

Was able to grab an inventory model (85 miles $1k discount) and they matched the base price!
MSM/BLACK/20”

Had to call twice but it worked. Hopefully I can take delivery this week. Picking up at Roswell

Lots in inventory now, go call
Did you have to place a new order for the inventory or were you able to call and have them match something to you existing order? Also did you call general Tesla number or Roswell service center?

Wondering if it's possible to retain base pricing from mid January order.

Reactions: Mr_Joe and hp1234