Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
rear vent covers? i don't have those but ordered a lot of stuff. Charger is already installed all weather floor mats for interior frunk and trunk mud flaps 1 tb for dashcam/sentry mode compartment organizers etc. I don't think i will get rear vent covers since nobody will sit back there. My current car there has only been 1 occasion where they sat in the back seat lol...what kind of accessories would you suggest?
Rear vent covers (under the seats) are an absolute must!!! If something accidentally rolls into it (food, toy, screw, etc) it falls into the abyss and you’ll hear it clacking around for as long as it’s there. Expensive service that requires disassembly to get it removed. check out the photos, the vent is like a tunnel just begging to be fed lmao

Rear vent covers (under the seats) are an absolute must!!! If something accidentally rolls into it (food, toy, screw, etc) it falls into the abyss and you’ll hear it clacking around for as long as it’s there. Expensive service that requires disassembly to get it removed. check out the photos, the vent is like a tunnel just begging to be fed lmao
oh ok yeah i see now...i'm ordering them now lol

Picked up my MYLR5 yesterday in Decatur (White/Black/20"). Overall, good experience.

This location is pretty small so it might differ from others but as expected, it's a pretty busy location. All the advisors were juggling multiple things at once and there was a constant stream of people arriving to take delivery, place orders, do demo drives, and learn more about the cars. Because of that, I saw the advisor that was helping me fairly sporadically but I was good with that - it gave me the opportunity to take time with the car. My advisor was super chill - did some paperwork and let me check out the car inside and out, I didn't have to ask for them to unlock it and let me in. Quality was top notch and there was nothing I had to request service for. I could tell the detailing was rushed (dirt markings, styrofoam dust, small pieces of leftover tape) but not a big deal at all, I clean my cars myself. I accepted delivery, waited around a bit, got my keys and temporary tags and then I was off.

The car had 4 miles on the odometer and 82% charge. The drive home was a blast. I did get to experience the automatic windshield wipers when I was on autopilot and there was no rain. By this time, it was getting dark and my windshield already had bug guts on it so it started wiping away lol. Worked perfectly before that though.

Final Timeline
OD: 1/21
EDD1: Jan-Feb
EDD2: 3/12-3/31
EDD3: 2/26-3/26
VIN Assigned: 2/18 (Austin Build)
Delivery: 2/20

Side note: I took a peak under the seats and ordered the vent covers with the quickness lol. I barely use my back seats either but I can totally see a situation where things would roll into it if you had something loose on the floor and had to hit the brakes. That vent is perfectly placed to hoover it all up 😂

Reactions: dion009
Picked up my MYLR5 yesterday in Decatur (White/Black/20"). Overall, good experience.

This location is pretty small so it might differ from others but as expected, it's a pretty busy location. All the advisors were juggling multiple things at once and there was a constant stream of people arriving to take delivery, place orders, do demo drives, and learn more about the cars. Because of that, I saw the advisor that was helping me fairly sporadically but I was good with that - it gave me the opportunity to take time with the car. My advisor was super chill - did some paperwork and let me check out the car inside and out, I didn't have to ask for them to unlock it and let me in. Quality was top notch and there was nothing I had to request service for. I could tell the detailing was rushed (dirt markings, styrofoam dust, small pieces of leftover tape) but not a big deal at all, I clean my cars myself. I accepted delivery, waited around a bit, got my keys and temporary tags and then I was off.

The car had 4 miles on the odometer and 82% charge. The drive home was a blast. I did get to experience the automatic windshield wipers when I was on autopilot and there was no rain. By this time, it was getting dark and my windshield already had bug guts on it so it started wiping away lol. Worked perfectly before that though.

Final Timeline

Side note: I took a peak under the seats and ordered the vent covers with the quickness lol. I barely use my back seats either but I can totally see a situation where things would roll into it if you had something loose on the floor and had to hit the brakes. That vent is perfectly placed to hoover it all up 😂
Congrats! do u mind sharing the VIN series?

Final Timeline

hypothetically... if something rolled down into the vents, how would one get whatever it is back out?

rear vent covers? i don't have those but ordered a lot of stuff. Charger is already installed all weather floor mats for interior frunk and trunk mud flaps 1 tb for dashcam/sentry mode compartment organizers etc. I don't think i will get rear vent covers since nobody will sit back there. My current car there has only been 1 occasion where they sat in the back seat lol...what kind of accessories would you suggest?
Rear vet covers? I have MYLR 5 seater and rear AC vents are on the back of center console. I did not see anything on the floor. Am I missing something? Can you post some pictures? Thanks in advance

Rear vet covers? I have MYLR 5 seater and rear AC vents are on the back of center console. I did not see anything on the floor. Am I missing something? Can you post some pictures? Thanks in advance
from the 2nd row, look under the driver or passenger seat (move seat forward to easily see it). I'm not home so this image isn't mine, but it looks like this:

IMG_2099.png

Atlanta area (suburbs)
OD: 1/25/2023 7 PM EST
MYLR MSM/WHITE INTERIOR/20'INDUCTION 5 SEATER
1st EDD: Jan-March
2nd EDD: March 21-March 31
3rd EDD: March 15-March 31
4th EDD: February 23-March 23
VIn Assigned: 2/15/2023
5th EDD: March 4-March 11
6Th EDD: Feb 25-March6 (updated today)
*Hopefully will get a text to schedule delivery soon.
*Update its ready to schedule your delivery just came * Scheduled for 3/7 at Roswell.

Reactions: qpalzm and dion009
update today but got pushed out to april-may. no changes to order since 1/15 OD. any other atlanta area EDD get pushed further out?

MYLR Red/Black/19"/7 Seat/No Tow
OD 1/15
EDD 1 on 1/18: 3/5-3/31
EDD 2 on 2/22: 3/24-3/31
EDD 3 on 2/28: 4/12-5/17
No Vin

Reactions: dion009
update today but got pushed out to april-may. no changes to order since 1/15 OD. any other atlanta area EDD get pushed further out?

OD 1/15
No Vin
Check with the SA and see if any of the inventory will arrive sooner. Don't book it without them confirming. I did that mistake and the EDD is TBD for a month now.

OD 1/15
No Vin
If you are willing to make a few changes (white seats, 20" wheels, tow hitch), but keep red and 7 seats, there is one in Kennesaw right now: R/W/20/7 Seat/Tow

If anybody has taken delivery recently..can you tell me how your experience was? quality control issues? and how you like it now that its been a little while since owning the car? Now that my delivery date is approaching i'm getting a little nervous about the quality control issues. *I have read 1 issue coming up alot is rattling after reaching 50+ mph...TIA.

If anybody has taken delivery recently..can you tell me how your experience was? quality control issues? and how you like it now that its been a little while since owning the car? Now that my delivery date is approaching i'm getting a little nervous about the quality control issues. *I have read 1 issue coming up alot is rattling after reaching 50+ mph...TIA.
I picked up MY on 2/10 from Kennesaw SC. Reached there 30 min early. The SA said I have to wait for my time slot...but he opened the car for us and we had more than 30 min to check it out.
No issues with the car. The car was clean, no gaps, the car was 80% charged. At my scheduled time went to SA gave the cashiers check and took the delivery...very relaxed pleasant experience.

Reactions: Ckim0510
I picked up MY on 2/10 from Kennesaw SC. Reached there 30 min early. The SA said I have to wait for my time slot...but he opened the car for us and we had more than 30 min to check it out.
No issues with the car. The car was clean, no gaps, the car was 80% charged. At my scheduled time went to SA gave the cashiers check and took the delivery...very relaxed pleasant experience.
thats good to hear.