Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how do you like your new car?
So far love it. Acceleration is addictive, tech is great. For 53K it's a great car. Possibly getting tax credit is a plus. For 65K I am not sure.
Little less on luxury side. Ride is stiff. My Acura and Lexus are more plush

I almost bought genesis gv70 3.5T...but dealers shenanigans made me postpone the decision..tesla price cut sealed the deal.

update today but got pushed out to april-may. no changes to order since 1/15 OD. any other atlanta area EDD get pushed further out?

MYLR Red/Black/19"/7 Seat/No Tow
OD 1/15
EDD 1 on 1/18: 3/5-3/31
EDD 2 on 2/22: 3/24-3/31
EDD 3 on 2/28: 4/12-5/17
No Vin
updated EDD this morning that moved back into last week of March. No VIN yet. Hopefully other Atlanta area orders received some positive movement but will have more faith once an actual VIN is assigned.

EDD 4: March 26-March 31

My SA notified me that my car has made it to the service center (yesterday-Saturday) so I drove to the service center where my car would be delivered today and saw it. *service center is closed today and monday in roswell georgia) It was a beauty I cant wait to pick it up officially on tuesday. I went ahead and did a preliminary exterior inspection while i was there and only noticed one slight mislignment on the back brake light but it was very minor. other than that it was perfect. I hope the interior will be in good shape as well. I can't believe that I saw it in its physical form now its starting to sink in that this beauty will be mine in two days!!!!!!

Reactions: Mr_Joe and dion009
My SA notified me that my car has made it to the service center (yesterday-Saturday) so I drove to the service center where my car would be delivered today and saw it. *service center is closed today and monday in roswell georgia) It was a beauty I cant wait to pick it up officially on tuesday. I went ahead and did a preliminary exterior inspection while i was there and only noticed one slight mislignment on the back brake light but it was very minor. other than that it was perfect. I hope the interior will be in good shape as well. I can't believe that I saw it in its physical form now its starting to sink in that this beauty will be mine in two days!!!!!!

Congratulations 👏🎉 jealous!

I guess i'm graduating from this forum. I picked up my baby today and it was a smooth process. I got to the appointment 30 minutes early and let me take delivery earlier than scheduled. Did a thorough inspection only found one scratch on the front fender and the slight misalignment of the brake light on passenger side. Service ticket is already submitted for thursday . The stereo system is on a different level omg so good and the ride quality was very good. The wait and stress and frustration was totally worth it. I am in love. Hang in there everybody your day is coming.

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpeg
    IMG_0990.jpeg
    959.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 35
I guess i'm graduating from this forum. I picked up my baby today and it was a smooth process. I got to the appointment 30 minutes early and let me take delivery earlier than scheduled. Did a thorough inspection only found one scratch on the front fender and the slight misalignment of the brake light on passenger side. Service ticket is already submitted for thursday . The stereo system is on a different level omg so good and the ride quality was very good. The wait and stress and frustration was totally worth it. I am in love. Hang in there everybody your day is coming.
Congrats and enjoy!