Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Get Amped Tour' Email Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone.

Yes, there is a glitch in the system that sent out the confirmation emails. Sorry for the confusion. Your time has not changed. The auto-email distributor we use is on PDT and the internal program we use is on GMT, and they didn't speak well to each other when they assembled the confirmation emails.

You will get a revised confirmation shortly. Sorry for the confusion.

See you this weekend!!! GeorgeB

Hi everyone.

Yes, there is a glitch in the system that sent out the confirmation emails. Sorry for the confusion. Your time has not changed. The auto-email distributor we use is on PDT and the internal program we use is on GMT, and they didn't speak well to each other when they assembled the confirmation emails.

You will get a revised confirmation shortly. Sorry for the confusion.

See you this weekend!!! GeorgeB

Cool, thanks George and I am SOOOOO looking forward to it, you have no idea! :D

I was told "10-15 minutes from LAX." If that's where SpaceX is located, that'll be pretty cool!

hmm, spacex might be more like 25-30:

6199835483.jpg

You're right, it was putting LAX in downtown LA

View attachment 6868

You'll have to excuse my naughty map ;)

My rep told me last week that it would be at the LA Tesla Design Studio. Is that the location on Santa Monica Blvd? Forgive me, I've only been to LA twice, so I'm not very familiar with the geography! I guess we'll find out tomorrow. He called me today to check in (wasn't that nice?!) and told me that the LA emails were to go out this afternoon (he knows that I already have plane tickets and a hotel reservation, so I guess he was trying to reassure me). Those emails obviously have not gone out, as of yet. Maybe they backed off after the problem with the Fremont confirmation emails. I expect the LA invites to go out tomorrow.