Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Miami, FL (Dania Beach), 7/27 - 7/29

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are we getting the NY cars probably in Miami?

What colors were in NY?

Here's what's going to be in Dania Beach:

Sunset Red, Brown, Green, Pearl White, & Silver

If the colors match up exactly then there's a good chance that they are the same.

Larry

EDIT:

Found this from earlier facebook entry:
New York: Sunset Red, Green, Brown, Pearl White, Silver

Last edited:
Had to sneak over to the Tesla Store in prep for the Event ....

Brown, Green, Silver, Std Red, and White are your test models. Looks like 2 performance .... only one with the 19" wheels.

NOTE TO ALL: Dont get near a curb or let your wife drive! LOL

IMAG0555.jpg
IMAG0556.jpg
IMAG0557.jpg

We're taking the test drive tomorrow morning, do any of the locals have any recommendations for a nice, quiet beach somewhere in the general area (have a rental car, so we're happy to drive). We went to South Beatch today, so we're basically looking for the exact opposite of that :)

We're taking the test drive tomorrow morning, do any of the locals have any recommendations for a nice, quiet beach somewhere in the general area (have a rental car, so we're happy to drive). We went to South Beatch today, so we're basically looking for the exact opposite of that :)

Ft. Lauderdale.... North of sunrise blvd. or john Lloyd state park in Dania and the beaches just south of the park depending on where you are staying.

Hollywood Beach on the board walk would be nice. Just take Hollywood Blvd. east to A1A and go a few blocks north of the historic hotel and you are in heaven.

we're staying in downtown Miami, so anywhere nearby, or 20mls north or south of dania is just fine.

Hollywood is good, or Sunny Isles Beach, which is at the northern end of Dade county and just south of Hallendale and Hollywood. There is public access right on A1A right at the Lehman Causeway (around 191 Street or so). There's lots of private condos there (and a couple of hotels) so it doesn't get too crowded, especially if you're willing to walk a little north to near Golden Beach, which is totally private and really nice.

I'll be heading there early Saturday morning. The weather forecast for all 3 days is Sunny, (no rain), humid, and a high temp. of 90 degrees. That's about as good as you could hope for in south Florida for the end of July.

Kind of sucks, I am 10 minutes from the Dania beach store this weekend for work, but since I took my test drive at the LA event, I did not get an invite to the Florida event as well (not really complaining, because test driving at the LA event was awesome, but for someone who is normally so far away from Tesla events, it is kind of rough to be so close to one and not be attending)