Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get rid of the ridiculous filters...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

appleguru

Mar 15, 2017
MA, US
When writing technical posts on this forum, I constant run into stupid filters that block the content and/or semi-ban your IP... please remove them.

As an example: you can't type an IP address in a post or message. so I can't write "the IP of the Tesla CID is 192.168.90.100."

Without the period after the 100... it is infuriating. Please fix it.

• Disagree
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
When writing technical posts on this forum, I constant run into stupid filters that block the content and/or semi-ban your IP... please remove them.

As an example: you can't type an IP address in a post or message. so I can't write "the IP of the Tesla CID is 192.168.90.100."

Without the period after the 100... it is infuriating. Please fix it.
Are you posting from your workplace? If so, stuff like that might be filtered out on your end.

Are you posting from your workplace? If so, stuff like that might be filtered out on your end.

No, it’s definitely the forum’s crappy filtering software:
DCC1DF6A-57C3-40F8-9E5D-5AE3B738CAA1.png

Sorry for venting, is just incredibly frustrating not being able to post things that are helpful to people... especially after taking lots of time to write things up!

I’m sure cloudflare’s product is fine... it just likely needs to be properly tuned/configured for this site