Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting Reimbursed from Tesla Timeframe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla owes me for gas money I spent on a ICE loaner and my SC said they put it through a couple of weeks ago.

They also now owe me money from a scratch they did to my car as I submitted an invoice to them from my detailer.

Does anyone know the turn around time that Corporate sends these checks at? I don't want to escalate just yet and my SC is very unresponsive with these types of questions.

7a057626bad50e7f645e7266bfe95da1.jpg

lol - I'm actually waiting on a reimbursement from them myself. This is for a flat... its kinda cool... Continental tires have road hazard warranty but the claim has to come from Tesla, I worked it out with my service Center (Orlando) and they sent the tire in to continental. Continental is inspecting the tire and have agreed to reimburse Tesla, and in return Tesla will credit me for the new tire. Waiting now.

I'm going to guess after the current quarter ends.

I had an M3 on reserve with the 2K deposit and they refused to put it toward my MS 75D purchase or refund it until the 1st quarter ended in 2017. They didn't say this of course but it's be obvious to a 5 year old when looking at the dates. They avoid dishing out $ to pad quarterly revenue numbers.

• Love
Reactions: mbhforum