TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ghosting

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by ALLMYNE, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ALLMYNE

ALLMYNE Member

hi....waiting for production of MX90D and been reading bits and pieces of ghosting concerns

Is this a situation for both cold weather package and non-cold weather package?
    I ordered the non-cold weather package so holding hope

Is it only noticeable at night?

TY

• Helpful x 1
  2. stefan.bc

stefan.bc I see dead headlights!

Just got my MX with wheather package and the ghosting is annoying.
    Well, it's not if you like to see double :)
    It happens during the day as well, when cloudy, in some case more than at night.

Basically you see a second set of headlights above the regular ones, sometimes even above the car.

• Informative x 1
  3. rainforest

rainforest Member

I almost don't have any ghosting. I got lucky, because the demo car I drove definitely had it.

• Helpful x 1
  4. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

It's a windshield issue, has nothing to do with options or packages. It's it or miss. Thank god I had have that issue. The demo car I drove before I bought my X had it and it was awful.

• Helpful x 1