Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gigafactory Press Tour Live Stream on YouTube NOW - Model 3 appearances

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
model-3-red.jpg

So there is a "press only" tour of the Gigafactory going on now? Electrek was doing a live stream of the tour but now it's gone? I assume they will make it available on their site later.

That red 3 appears to be the prototype that was at the Model 3 reveal on March 31. It's the car that was never seen moving under its own power. I wonder if it is functional now.

I'm still hopeful that the "test rides" being offered at the event this coming Friday evening will be Model 3 rides. This is now seeming even more likely...

When I watched that video, titled "Tesla Gigafactory Tour and Musk/Straubel Q&A"
, all I saw was 10:28 of driving on Nevada roads and stopping at the Tesla guard gate on Electric Avenue near the Gigafactory. A complete waste of time. No information at all. I fast forwarded through most of it.
Edit: after posting that, the video embed in the post was showing a different video of someone videoing a Gigafactory scale model, I assume in the Gigafactory lobby?

When I watched that video, titled "Tesla Gigafactory Tour and Musk/Straubel Q&A"
, all I saw was 10:28 of driving on Nevada roads and stopping at the Tesla guard gate on Electric Avenue near the Gigafactory. A complete waste of time. No information at all. I fast forwarded through most of it.
I'll take any and all info as it comes in. Its cheaper than buying a ticket.

You know, that front looks perfectly fine to me on the red. It's strange how different colours can completely change the appearance.

I was the same way with the new blue on the Model S. I was kind of "meh" about it until they came out with the new front. That small change turned the "meh" to "that's gorgeous."
That red car looks amazingly like the reveal car from 3/31

Reactions: DavidP