Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gilfriend had a dream about the Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oktane

Oct 25, 2016
USA
OK so she took an Ambien last night and had a wild dream involving driving in the Tesla Model S. What does this dream mean?

Apparently there were five of us plus baggage all crammed uncomfortably in the Tesla. We had just come back from the Carribean. In the car were the two of us (me and the girlfriend) plus 3 flight attendants. There was one hot Russian blonde and one hot Asian girl and one hot American girl. I was in the front with the Russian who was high/intoxicated and my girlfriend was in the back with the others. We had to keep circling around the airport to pick them all up.

The Tesla was actually self-driving through the airport and city streets on the way to a beach party in Santa Monica without the need for my intervention. We reached our programmed destination and at that point the dream turned too naughty for me to post the rest.

My take away from this dream is that my girlfriend believes we might get AP2 functioning some day.

The only dreams I have of cars fall into two categories (i.e., I've had these many times):
  • I walk into my garage and, to my surprise, I see many of my old cars from decades ago. I thought I had gotten rid of them over the years, but here they still are.
  • I parked my car on a city street and, after returning from a trip, I don't remember where I had parked it. I roam the streets looking for it to no avail.
Really sad, compared to a car full of flight attendants. :(

OK so she took an Ambien last night and had a wild dream involving driving in the Tesla Model S. What does this dream mean?
My take away from this dream is that my girlfriend believes we might get AP2 functioning some day.

You gotta be kidding me.

A dream about a car full of beautiful women, and all you can focus on is your disappointment with delays with AP2?

Your girlfriend is trying to get you to focus on what you have.

Take the hint.

Apparently there were five of us plus baggage all crammed uncomfortably in the Tesla. We had just come back from the Carribean. In the car were the two of us (me and the girlfriend) plus 3 flight attendants. There was one hot Russian blonde and one hot Asian girl and one hot American girl. I was in the front with the Russian who was high/intoxicated and my girlfriend was in the back with the others. We had to keep circling around the airport to pick them all up.

The Tesla was actually self-driving through the airport and city streets on the way to a beach party in Santa Monica without the need for my intervention. We reached our programmed destination and at that point the dream turned too naughty for me to post the rest.

My takeaway is your girlfriend has been reading too many of your salty posts on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.