Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going to Falcon Heavy launch discussion

Do you plan to see the launch?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I liked Slack and Whatsapp when it was called IRC. :rolleyes:

Also, if anyone has a last minute conflict or cancellation for a Feel The Heat ticket, please keep me in mind. thanks!
Unfortunately, once you print the tickets, they can't be transferred. They must be used by the person named on the ticket. I haven't printed mine yet but it would take something pretty crazy for me to not go.

No, the person decided to use the ticket afterall (he's hoping for a Tuesday scrub and fly down for Wednesday) so I never checked. As of now I have no ticket. :(

I'm not sure how it would work to use it in Tuesday and in case of a scrub he gets it on Wednesday.

Kind of hoping you go and just wing it! Could meet up after the event at least. There should be a lot of pop up viewing places, just along the side of a road, or a shopping center, or whatever! I'm staying in cape canaveral tuesday night, so could be up for breakfast/lunch wednesday. Haven't planned the drive back at all yet, so I'm kind of winging this one!

No, the person decided to use the ticket afterall (he's hoping for a Tuesday scrub and fly down for Wednesday) so I never checked. As of now I have no ticket. :(

I'm not sure how it would work to use it in Tuesday and in case of a scrub he gets it on Wednesday.

The question to ask KSC is the reverse.

I can only attend on Tuesday, if it gets scrubbed, can I give my ticket to my friend to attend on Wednesday?

Harry

Reactions: HankLloydRight
The question to ask KSC is the reverse.

I can only attend on Tuesday, if it gets scrubbed, can I give my ticket to my friend to attend on Wednesday?

Well, I just called KSC and after waiting on hold for 32 minutes (not exaggerated!) I finally got an agent and asked that exact question. She said no, whoever uses it on Tuesday has to use it on Wednesday. I asked how they do that, do they check IDs or issue wristbands, and she said "the ticket is stamped". I could have pressed further saying "well, how does that work to not let my friend in on Wednesday" but decided that I shouldn't ask too many questions. Sure, she was just a CSR who probably doesn't know all the entry policy details, but I felt she would have found some way to continue to tell me that it's not possible or not allowed.

But in reality, it probably totally is doable, it's just risky for both of us -- can I use his ticket on Tuesday, and if I do and there's a scrub, can he use his own ticket on Wednesday?

I live in the Orlando area, but I wasn’t sure if I would be able to make this launch since I had family visiting this week, so I didn’t pre purchase tickets. I just dropped some of my family off at MCO and I’m trying to get out to space view park for the launch, but I’m stuck in terrible traffic on 528.

The GPS is predicting that I’ll get to the park at about 12:45 right now, so I’m hoping I’ll gave time to find somewhere to park and get to the park, but I’m a bit concerned about the crowd levels. Is anyone there now? How much of a madhouse is it?

Worst case even if I see the launch from the car as I’m stuck in traffic it should be interesting.