Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got blue ink on white seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the GF has a pen in her back pocket and this happened. What's the best way to clean it? rubbing alcohol?

Attachments

• IMG_8296.jpg
    IMG_8296.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,272
Rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer (pretty much a gel form of rubbing alcohol) tackle ink well. But DON’T RUB, blot. I would probably use a q-tip to apply and a cloth to blot, starting with the tiniest of areas to see what I’m up against.

Use a small bit of WD40 on a microfiber cloth. Rub gently. Worked well for blue pen stains on my Ferrari F355 seat. A co-worker asked to sit in the car and forgot they had a pen in his back pocket. An upholsterer told me about this trick. After removal of stain, lightly dampen a potion of the microfiber with water to remove WD40 from seat. Use leather cleaner (like Leather Honey) on entire seat to help protect and keep clean.

Use a small bit of WD40 on a microfiber cloth. Rub gently. Worked well for blue pen stains on my Ferrari F355 seat. A co-worker asked to sit in the car and forgot they had a pen in his back pocket. An upholsterer told me about this trick. After removal of stain, lightly dampen a potion of the microfiber with water to remove WD40 from seat. Use leather cleaner (like Leather Honey) on entire seat to help protect and keep clean.

Ok, this method works!

Attachments

• IMG_8301.jpg
    IMG_8301.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 873