Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got call. Want pickup tmrw!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this just happened...

after months of waiting and a Friday call with Tesla customer support that said you have no VIN, I just got a call from the Marina Del Rey center asking if I can come in tmrw, my car is ready!!

could that be? Should I be worried about something?

does anyone have a pick up checklist?

any tips re: Marina Del Rey center?

thx!

Reactions: Twinmom425
So this just happened...

after months of waiting and a Friday call with Tesla customer support that said you have no VIN, I just got a call from the Marina Del Rey center asking if I can come in tmrw, my car is ready!!

could that be? Should I be worried about something?

does anyone have a pick up checklist?

any tips re: Marina Del Rey center?

thx!
No way! What’s your config/order date?

• Love
Reactions: powertoold
Wow. That would be great. Got my fingers crossed!

I got a 2.75% rate over 72 $0 down. So they should be able to match (if not beat) that.
When I first applied through Tesla a few days ago, I received a 2.99% rate through US Bank. I emailed [email protected] asking for a better rate, and they came back with 2.44% through Chase. This all happened within the same day.

There's another thread on this board of people with similar experience.

Not sure if you can join and have a Navy Federal Branch around you, but if you good credit, they basically instantly approve you. You sign all the documents online. Then you pick a branch to go pick up the check. And once approved and you signed online, you can pick it up anytime they are open.

Not sure if you can join and have a Navy Federal Branch around you, but if you good credit, they basically instantly approve you. You sign all the documents online. Then you pick a branch to go pick up the check. And once approved and you signed online, you can pick it up anytime they are open.
Yes! Got approved through Tesla for 2.99 @ 72. But they left the taxes out of TurboScan and I think I can get a better rate.

was the email [email protected] ?
Love this board!