Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oooo. I am so jealous. Mine is due also at Costa Mesa on May 31. And not that luscious brown, but just pain old Pearl White. Actually, I love all of the colors.

S85| Vin 40530| Pano roof| Tech Package| Dual chargers/HPWC| Pearl White/Tan Interior| Parcel shelf/Center Console on order/Order date 3/31/2014

The Multi-Coat white is amazing in person.

There's something about brown with shiny bits and wheels sparkling that is continually visually satisfying. Grey on grey is pretty, grey wheels are interesting, but the aluminum and chrome on brown just gets to people's visual cortex in a different way. Many people who don't even know it's a Tesla or what a Tesla is, come up to me and tell me it is such a beautiful car. My wife and I still feel that way after 19 months and 43,000 miles.

It's because it looks like good quality chocolate. I love chocolate - with a passion - just like I love Tesla cars. I cannot be the only one, with those observations of yours.