Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got assigned my VIN 75xxx a few moments ago. It seems like the car may already be in the Greater Seattle Area (Bellevue). For all those in the PNW, you should be in a position to take delivery of your MY very soon!

My delivery dates right now are Nov 18th-20th. I haven’t selected a date/time yet.

County me in. Ordered the exact same Blue/black MYLR about 10 days ago and got my VIN last night. Chicago area. I find it interesting how they released a large number of the exact same config at the same time on a Saturday night. As I'm sure everyone else is, I'm eager to get a delivery date.

Thats awesome! I ordered that exact configuration on 9/24 (for my mother) and haven't heard a single thing from anyone. Just a text saying "Welcome to Tesla, thank you for submitting all your items"...... Funny, when we went to Tesla to look at vehicles, the sales manager said it would only be 1-2 weeks... So we ordered that night online.. My Mom keeps asking me if I heard anything, being this is my 3rd Tesla order.. Patience is key..
Hey, how about a loan?

Ordered 10/19 for a MSM with black but SA called and said they have a Blue with White and Black interior arriving soon and the guy who it was assigned to backed out due to some reason, I jumped on it and took delivery yesterday. 26 days turnaround. Well built with minor misalignment issues. VIN 693xx.