Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my Wings!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Garage 1.JPG
Garage 2.jpg
Garage 3.JPG
Garage 4.JPG
Garage 5.JPG
Driveway 1.JPG
Driveway 2.JPG

Beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!

One question - what position were you in when you took the second photo from the top? It looks as if you were on the ceiling...

Ha, that would be something :). The garage is sunken relative to the main floor of the house due to the grade of the lot so I have steps leading up to the mudroom. This makes for relatively high ceilings in the garage with lots of storage up near the ceiling for bikes, seasonal stuff, and a ladder (of course).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words! Dropped it off yesterday for paint and interior protection. Will post some more picks after. Won't recommend the shop to NE try-state area X-owners until they finish their first X, but they've done a plethora of Ss so hoping for the best.

edit: had to replace "dozens" with "plethora" ..for elguapo :biggrin:

Last edited:
What a stunner. Mine is Silver with white seats (had black initially but paid to swap it....though recent threads have me very concerned for my switch).
I love the Silver, based on the tracker data it is one of the least popular choices thus far but man oh man it looks wonderful on the X! What doesn't?