Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GPS Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 Model S with MCU1 and AP3 computer. I have all the cameras replaced. Everything was working properly on the first day but now my GPS location got stuck and Autopilot is not working. Tried to reboot, power off and factory reset, still doesn’t work. Anyone has similar experience and wondering how to fix it?

I have a 2017 Model S with MCU1 and AP3 computer. I have all the cameras replaced. Everything was working properly on the first day but now my GPS location got stuck and Autopilot is not working. Tried to reboot, power off and factory reset, still doesn’t work. Anyone has similar experience and wondering how to fix it?
I've had my GPS location get stuck. Suggest changing your wheel configuration temporarily as it resets more subsystems than a normal power off. Also you can disconnect the 12v battery for a few minutes. That is what I did before I knew about trying the wheel configuration trick. HTH

I've had my GPS location get stuck. Suggest changing your wheel configuration temporarily as it resets more subsystems than a normal power off. Also you can disconnect the 12v battery for a few minutes. That is what I did before I knew about trying the wheel configuration trick. HTH
I did try the wheel configuration method but doesn’t work. Will try to disconnect the 12V battery. Thank you for your advice

Reactions: scottf200