Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grammar Misteaks, Spelling Misteaks, and Bad Puns :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, Shakespeare brutalized the english language and everyone claims what genius it was. Talk about double standards English Language. I demand equal rights! ;)

Nice come back. I've made that same mistake when typing train of thought. At least you didn't say "loose" instead of "lose" like I see a million times a day.

Of course a big deal is going to be made of this fire, buying opportunity! That was for you easy :) I picked up my current shares in the 120's, I'll buy some more if that opportunity arises again. It's been an almost pleasant couple of weeks with tsla, I was feeling spoiled.

Unless the misspelling makes it impossible to determine what the poster was saying, the general rule on the forum is to let it go without comment. In addition to autocorrect on mobile devices (and I swear the devil takes over on mine sometimes), we also have a number of members on TMC that do not claim English as their native language. I know it is difficult for some to not correct grammar or misspellings, but consider it character building to focus on the post content instead of something so minor in nature. This is a car forum, not the English language forum.

If you really REALLY need to chat about it, please take the conversation over to Grammar Misteaks, Spelling Misteaks, and Bad Puns :)).