Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Great time with PDX Tesla club!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We braved the 100+ temps last weekend here in Beaverton, Oregon to get together and do an informal demo on how to use Optimum's new One Step No Rinse product.
upload_2017-7-3_11-59-5.jpeg

We had over 14 Model S's, a beautiful blue Model X, and a whole bunch of smiling owners all learning how to take better care of their car's appearance.
20170624_114928.jpg

It was fun! I did a live hands-on demo to show how easy ONR is to use, especially if your access to a garden hose and runoff is limited. But even a few of the traditional hand-washers saw some benefits over the old-school way of washing their car.
Then I just fielded random Q&A's from the group covering things like how to remove sap from your paint, why some cars have buffer swirls (aka "holograms") on their paint, how to remove hard water spots from glass and paint, are ceramic coatings worth the investment?, should you apply paint protection film before or after a ceramic coating or not at all? and many others. That's right, I played up the part of being a real know-it-all and everyone bought it!
20170624_111203.jpg

Afterwards we shared a great Oregon Pinot Noir and some homemade finger foods that were VERY good!
20170624_120218.jpg

A big THANK YOU to the PDX Tesla Group! We plan on making this a recurring gathering where I'll cover predetermined topics selected by the group. See you again soon!