Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green New Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... it's absolutely 'simple'. Go Solar. Drive Electric. Simple. Only morons and monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exist... that's axiomatic.

Blame the NIH for their title font (copy+pasted) and the fact links are in red text. Fixing that would be a lot more complicated for me than not using fools fuel ;)

Only after you've kicked your pathetic addiction to fools fuel. And then we ALL win. :)
Simple? Simple? And who exactly is going to pay for it all? You?

Simple? Simple? And who exactly is going to pay for it all? You?

..... how do you pay for your energy now? Wind and solar is cheaper than fools fuel. I bought a 10kW array 8 years ago for ~$10k and I've saved >$13k so far. Which number is bigger 10 or 13? Only morons and monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exists. Clearly you're more on the moron side of that spectrum. I guess that's better?

Here.... maybe this will help alleviate some of your confusion.

Last edited:
..... how do you pay for your energy now? Wind and solar is cheaper than fools fuel. I bought a 10kW array 8 years ago for ~$10k and I've saved >$13k so far. Which number is bigger 10 or 13? Only morons and monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exists. Clearly you're more on the moron side of that spectrum. I guess that's better?

IS there a Sesame Street video that will show me who will pay for the conversion? Try and keep up genius!!

IS there a Sesame Street video that will show me who will pay for the conversion? Try and keep up genius!!

....... take the money you're wasting on fools fuel...... and instead use it to buy energy from wind or solar.... Try to keep up genius!!!

..... how do you pay for your energy now? Wind and solar is cheaper than fools fuel. I bought a 10kW array 8 years ago for ~$10k and I've saved >$13k so far.

Climate change the great myth

Which fact do you think is not true?

1) CO2 levels have risen >40% since humanities fossil fuel addiction started
2) The burning of Fossil Fuels has emitted more than twice as much CO2 as would be required for that rise
3) Doubling CO2 will cause a rise in global average temperature of >3C.​

The radiative properties of CO2 have been known and tested for >100 years... How can all 3 be true but Global Warming false?

Only Morons and Monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exist.

If you would have invested the $10,000 in the stock market (DOW, S&P or NASDAQ) on September 1, 2012 you would have more than doubled your money. So calling someone a moron for not investing in solar 8 years ago is not necessarily correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.