Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green New Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of your wealth are you ready to give up. How about your next Tesla the Cybertruck. Maybe someone with out enough can use that to better their financial self.

Really just asking not starting an argument.
Your assumption that we will have to give up wealth is incorrect. Since renewable energy is cheaper in most cases than fossil fuels, investing in renewables will result in lower costs for everyone plus have health, environment and social benefits.
The choice that TFA explores is investing in fossil fuels vs investing in renewables and the answer is a win for renewables on all counts

Your assumption that we will have to give up wealth is incorrect. Since renewable energy is cheaper in most cases than fossil fuels, investing in renewables will result in lower costs for everyone plus have health, environment and social benefits.
The choice that TFA explores is investing in fossil fuels vs investing in renewables and the answer is a win for renewables on all counts
If we just take one example: asthma, the amount saved by having renewable energy and electric vehicles is staggering.

If we just take one example: asthma, the amount saved by having renewable energy and electric vehicles is staggering.
Seems like a huge assumption that fossil fuels cause all or most asthma conditions. Asthma is really not professionally used medical term BTW. IT is hyper reactive airway disease. And there many causes of this not just fossil fuels. Dust, pollen, illness to name just a few.

Seems like a huge assumption that fossil fuels cause all or most asthma conditions. Asthma is really not professionally used medical term BTW. IT is hyper reactive airway disease. And there many causes of this not just fossil fuels. Dust, pollen, illness to name just a few.
It's been well documented that fossil fuel pollution exacerbates asthma. Big drops in emergency visits when pollution falls.

• Informative
Reactions: K2500Z71
Seems like a huge assumption that fossil fuels cause all or most asthma conditions.

???? So it's just a coincidence that a higher percentage of people that live near where fools fuel is burned like roads and coal plants suffer from asthma? Now THAT is a HUUUUGE assumption.

RISK EFFECTS OF NEAR-ROADWAY POLLUTANTS AND ASTHMA STATUS ON BRONCHITIC SYMPTOMS IN CHILDREN

When coal plants decrease pollution or shut down, people have fewer asthma attacks

ANY impairment of your respiratory system can cause an increase of covid sickness. Not all covid results in death. An absolute fact. You people should move to a deserted island. SMH

So.... why not reduce the amount of impairments by doing something simple that we should be doing anyway like kicking our pathetic addiction to fools fuel? .... what's your point here?

???? So it's just a coincidence that a higher percentage of people that live near where fools fuel is burned like roads and coal plants suffer from asthma? Now THAT is a HUUUUGE assumption.

RISK EFFECTS OF NEAR-ROADWAY POLLUTANTS AND ASTHMA STATUS ON BRONCHITIC SYMPTOMS IN CHILDREN

When coal plants decrease pollution or shut down, people have fewer asthma attacks

So.... why not reduce the amount of impairments by doing something simple that we should be doing anyway like kicking our pathetic addiction to fools fuel? .... what's your point here?
Because it is not "SIMPLE". And stop yelling at me in RED CAPS.
Familiar tactic losing an argument so yell. You still lose the argument.

Because it is not "SIMPLE". And stop yelling at me in RED CAPS.
Familiar tactic losing an argument so yell. You still lose the argument.

.... it's absolutely 'simple'. Go Solar. Drive Electric. Simple. Only morons and monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exist... that's axiomatic.

Blame the NIH for their title font (copy+pasted) and the fact links are in red text. Fixing that would be a lot more complicated for me than not using fools fuel ;)

Only after you've kicked your pathetic addiction to fools fuel. And then we ALL win. :)

.... it's absolutely 'simple'. Go Solar. Drive Electric. Simple. Only morons and monsters use fools fuel where alternatives exist... that's axiomatic.

Blame the NIH for their title font (copy+pasted) and the fact links are in red text. Fixing that would be a lot more complicated for me than not using fools fuel ;)

Only after you've kicked your pathetic addiction to fools fuel. And then we ALL win. :)

My double 454 engine in my boat disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.