Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings! BlackVue Install...best way to DIY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note to those who wish to defend their insipid crowd-choice and create a toxic environment, stow it. I don't care.
For full disclosure I don't have a dashcam but am looking. So not only are you thread crapping by declaring the BlackVue inferior on a thread for DIY installation on a BlackVue, you have the gall to throw the comment about creating a toxic environment. Maybe you should create a new thread and link it in here for those that are still interested. The IDGAF attitude certainly doesn't help.

Whoever made the remark that a dual dashcam is about half as good as two single dashcams is smoking crack. Two dashcams are about half as good as a single. I don't want to manage two separate cameras. I want synced front and rear video. Screw having to try to find the same timecoding on two different dashcams.

The Vicovation looks like a nice camera. I would like to get my hands on one to try it out... the feature set for the Marcus 5 looks quite good, but the packaging looks pretty difficult to position and hide properly... not a big deal in and of itself, though. Definitely looks like a nice contender. Still haven't seen a camera that is a definitive Blackvue killer though.

• Disagree
Reactions: Edmond
Please. You have an emotional stake in this.

Mods are free to delete my posts, I won't object.
I have an emotional stake? Let's see. Here you are again spouting the same thing in ANOTHER thread. Thinkware F750 Dash Cam

Sounds to me you clearly have your own opinion as to your camera of choice. The only viable choices I remember reading in this forum are BlackVue and the Thinkware yet you think they're both crap without giving any reason. Maybe I'm a lemming for following everyone but it beats being a troll.

I have my criteria as to what I want in a dashcam which is to be as inconspicuous while providing front and rear view. The Thinkware appears too big for my taste while other cameras just stick out like a sore thumb. Yes the BlackVue isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but you certainly haven't given a viable alternative either that meets my criteria.

Reactions: vtvox