Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine also still not sent to USPS. It should have arrived today if it shipped out last week like they said in the email to me.

I went ahead and emailed him back requesting a cancellation.

I wish him much success with his business, but this is not the way to earn mine.

Understood. I would feel the same way if not communicated to after a lengthy delay. Try the molded Chines flaps!

I’ve given up and opened a dispute through PayPal. It’s been over two weeks and I have sent several emails with no response. I do NOT recommend anyone else try and purchase. Someone should update the thread title as this appears to have become a scam.

Just got email back from Mike that he's shipping mine out tonight and gave me USPS tracking.

Good to hear.

All: As the group buy organizer, I also sent Mike an email suggesting he monitor this thread more. I do not believe this is a scam, but rather more "growing pains" for a small company. When Mike replies to my email, I will post it here. In the mean tine, happy M3 driving!

Last edited:
Reactions: qdeathstar
6AUG19 Email from Mike @ Tsolutions:

"Please let everyone know that we apologize for the delay in shipping but we were unprepared for the number of orders received. In fact, we notified Amazon to mark these as out of stock last week so we could process and catch up on the orders received directly from our web site, including the group buy.

I believe I have returned all emails as of today. I was out of town over the weekend and could not respond.

Please email me again today if you still need an update on your order or other information. We have a large batch that went out 2 days ago and another large batch shipping this evening.

Thank you.

Mike"

I ordered on 18 July. The only confirmation was from PayPal, not TSolutions. Then on 1 August, I got a notification that a shipping label had been created, as others also mentioned above. Again, silence from the vendor directly. I haven't bothered to write directly--I'm willing to wait this out a bit and hope for the best. I'm picturing Mike making these individually, rather than a company with a production line and a shipping department and all that.

I'm glad someone posted pics on a White 3--that's encouraging for Wattney!

Reactions: jebinc
7657AECF-AC88-4DD5-ACE6-45918E0ECB35.jpeg

B354153E-153E-40AE-A4E2-AF9676467362.jpeg

I like these flaps so if y’all can wait and deal with the terrible service I suggest you wait...

Reactions: WilliamG and jebinc
6AUG19 Email from Mike @ Tsolutions:

"Please let everyone know that we apologize for the delay in shipping but we were unprepared for the number of orders received. In fact, we notified Amazon to mark these as out of stock last week so we could process and catch up on the orders received directly from our web site, including the group buy.

I believe I have returned all emails as of today. I was out of town over the weekend and could not respond.

Please email me again today if you still need an update on your order or other information. We have a large batch that went out 2 days ago and another large batch shipping this evening.

Thank you.

Mike"

Thanks for this. I'm really bothered that someone with what appears to be good intentions could have such a bloody awful way of communicating. It's not that hard to send a mass email out to people to let them know what's going on, and it would breed a LOT of good-will if new sellers like this actually communicate. Otherwise, some people aren't getting responses (I still haven't gotten one, for the record), and others (also me) were told theirs were shipped LAST Thursday, when the tracking number still shows the item hasn't been picked up.

It's a shame. It sounds like the product is pretty good, but you just need to communicate better in this day and age.

Reactions: Plug-n-Play
Thanks for this. I'm really bothered that someone with what appears to be good intentions could have such a bloody awful way of communicating. It's not that hard to send a mass email out to people to let them know what's going on, and it would breed a LOT of good-will if new sellers like this actually communicate. Otherwise, some people aren't getting responses (I still haven't gotten one, for the record), and others (also me) were told theirs were shipped LAST Thursday, when the tracking number still shows the item hasn't been picked up.

It's a shame. It sounds like the product is pretty good, but you just need to communicate better in this day and age.

No argument that we all grown accustom to modern technology and social media; to the point where we all expect/desire more timely (or instant) communication than some have seen from Tsolutions, including an expectation for weekend responses. Granted, it sounds like some experienced no communication for more than several business days, and absent an emergency, that isn't a good habit for a company to have (large giants, like Tesla itself (whose communication's blow) or smaller companies, like Tsolutions).

At least for all of us, it doesn't appear to be a "scam," as someone suggested earlier. :)

No argument that we all grown accustom to modern technology and social media; to the point where we all expect/desire more timely (or instant) communication than some have seen from Tsolutions, including an expectation for weekend responses. Granted, it sounds like some experienced no communication for more than several business days, and absent an emergency, that isn't a good habit for a company to have (large giants, like Tesla itself (whose communication's blow) or smaller companies, like Tsolutions).

At least for all of us, it doesn't appear to be a "scam," as someone suggested earlier. :)

It's clearly not a scam, but it's clearly also frustrating. Hopefully my (and others) shipments really do actually properly ship today. I find it disingenuous to send a shipping email out on a Thursday, and then not ship till the following Tuesday (that's if it even ships today!).

Reactions: Plug-n-Play