Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy Poll for Mono-Block Forged Alloy Wheels by Titan

What size what you prefer for Mono-Block Forged Wheels for the Model 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Xenoilphobe You mind passing it along to them? I wanted something similar to HRE's FF04s in a satin bronze color. HRE doesn't make them to fit the model 3.
34334373945_90b1e77e6f_b.jpg

Any chance we can make the bronze an option?
I think we would just need 10 sets in the same color to make it work correct?

My other thought is that they run batches of wheels through when painting/coating the wheels so maybe it would just be a matter of waiting until that color was being run to put our wheels through with them? just a thought though so not sure if they could accommodate that way

Last edited:
Ok, I need a volunteer with a P3D or P3D+ to go by for a test fitment.... any takers? Location would be in Santa Fe Springs hopefully before Thursday......

Let me know ASAP..

www.EvasiveMotorsports.com | blog.evasivemotorsports.com
T: 626.336.3400 EXT. 103 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST

11829 Hamden Pl., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
I think it needs to be the 20" wheel option as that is the one with the upgraded brakes, Am I right?

View attachment 327410
I thought you were wanting someone with the bigger brakes that comes with the 20" wheels as those are the ones with the small lip that stick out.
Titan is already aware of the 3mm lip, right now we will take any car we can get, but I really think the most challenging fitment is the P3D+, which does come with the 20 inch stockers, the larger brake rotor and 3mm lip. The 19's made by Titan will fit this as well and we are confirming this before we make they make a production run...

The MPP big brake kit front:
365mm x 26mm rotor

The MPP Brake Kit rear:
mm x 20mm

Tesla Model Front: (By the type of Tesla caliper)

Model 3 Standard caliper (320 x 25mm rotor) - Plain color (LR and Dual Motor)
Model 3 Performance + caliper (355 x 25mm rotor) - Red color (Performance +)
Model S caliper (355 x 32mm rotor) - Palin or red color (Sports)

Tesla All Rear:
335 x 20mm
for all sub-models except the caliper cover/color.

Source: https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf#page=142

Last edited:
I all about the classic look of the T-R10, in a 19" square setup that can run 245 to 265 width tires (9.0 width?). Do I really need a track set, plus a summer set? Wider for track, plus stickier tires, and narrower for daily driving to increase range . . . then a winter set for crossing the mountain pass . . . dang. . . not sure I really need 3 sets. . . but . . .

I'd also LOVE to get the Bronze color. I think it'll look sweet on an MSM (gray) M3. It'll provide some much needed contrast IMO.
FYI, I have a Performance model on order, w/out the plus package. Since I'll upgrade the brakes to 365mm front, that makes the aeros not fit, unless I swap back to stock rotors after every track event (MPP says that's not too bad). Decisions.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
The Titanium color is a silver, is it darker than you were wanting?
Yes it is too dark. My M3 color is Midnight Silver and that Titanium color is as dark but does not match. Your wheels either have to match the color of the car or if they don't, they need to contrast it. The Titanium does neither but clashes with the color. This is why in their videos you never see a dark silver car shown with their wheels. White looks great and light silver looks great with Titanium.