Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Growing list of software glitches... Spotted by Aussies...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to log into Tune-in to get my favourites.
Logged a ticket maybe 6 weeks ago, all gone quiet so assume I am waiting for T-os v8.0
Haven't noticed this one yet but will look. If it happens on my car it would certainly keep people "legal" in Ohio (and many other states) where there are laws requiring headlights whenever the wipers are required. The jist, of course, is that most people apparently don't have the common sense to turn on headlights (DRLs are not required) when there is low visibility (snow, sleet, rain, etc.).

EDIT: Just noticed @Vad42 already posted a similar observation.
Logged a ticket maybe 6 weeks ago, all gone quiet so assume I am waiting for T-os v8.0

Tune-in favourites appears to have some known bugs. Mine cannot be removed and somehow I've now got 2 different Tune-in favourite lists. Tesla in Syd had and couldn't fix it. It's now been logged with their sware team so I'm hoping it will be fixed in next major update

Here's a radio bug.

Reset the centre screen and the driver screen.

Activate the radio from the centre screen.

Attempt to mute it but clicking the volume knob on the wheel.

It doesn't work.

Now select the radio with the right knob.

Mute now works.

There is another radio bug that is fairly well known. If you leave the car with AM or FM radio playing when you return the radio will restart but playing a different station, sometimes on the other band. AM531 is particularly popular.