Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us who gave Tesla thousands of dollars for four years while waiting for the X, we did not receive anything for our patience. No hat, no t-shirt, nothing but a thank you. With that said, I would not expect anything substantial just for waiting in line for a few hours....

For those of us who gave Tesla thousands of dollars for four years while waiting for the X, we did not receive anything for our patience. No hat, no t-shirt, nothing but a thank you. With that said, I would not expect anything substantial just for waiting in line for a few hours....
The Model X Signature buyers did get a heavy paper weight in the shape of Model X. About 4 x 2 x 1.25 inches.

I expected a bit of bling during the Model 3 reserve at the Tesla Store or Sales & Delivery location. I was happy to get a bottle of water and an opportunity to enjoy taking photos and talking with other Tesla enthusiasts.

My guess the gift is what was handed out at event. Slick concept drawings of the model 3. Found this on Twitter...

Ce790IdWAAA5hJ2.jpg

Reactions: RidgeRacerJM
Or he could save the mailing costs and just tweet that line-standers will get 50% off the option of their choice at the time of configuration :).

Just a thought. Or to streamline production he could just pick the option and toss it in for free.

What? It could happen. And would save 115,000 tree parts. Reduce, reuse, recycle :)