Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hail Damage Repair Wyoming?

May 27, 2015
Parker, CO
Sorry to read this - as a Colorado resident it's been a fear of mine since I ordered. I've NEARLY been caught in two hailstorms but just made it - once to a gas station! I bought a soda :) It was a close call though and for the rest of the reason I watched the skies like a hawk.

Suggesting a total is absurd IMO.

pox

Jan 30, 2015
Riverton, WY
Still waiting on quotes, the Tesla certified shops in Salt Lake and Vegas say parts could take weeks to order and it's possible I could be with out my car for upto 2 months to get it fixed. :(

pox

Jan 30, 2015
Riverton, WY
Just got my Tesla back this week from Dave's Body Shop in Salt Lake. They did a great job and it looks like new. It was done with a mix of PDR and a new hood and some of the trim that was damaged. Was about 10k in parts and labor. I had to pay $500 deductible and about $90's for 3 weeks of a rental car.
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations!

On that, and....being able to rent a car for three weeks and shell out just $90. Sweet deal.

Hail Guy

May 21, 2019
Dallas
I got the car out into the day light and there are way more dents then I had thought on the hood. Might another 10 smaller less deep dents. It's hard to get pictures of them the car is very reflective.
View attachment 96806
Hey Pox the guy who posted these pictures is lying. Those are all repairs done by my company he pulled off my Facebook page when I was doing work for a Mercedes Benz and Porsche Dealership

pox

Jan 30, 2015
Riverton, WY
I was able to get mine fixed at Dave's Body Shop in Salt Lake a few years ago, before Ford started doing aluminum body work. It should be easier now days to get repair work done.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC