Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hail Damage Repair Wyoming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to read this - as a Colorado resident it's been a fear of mine since I ordered. I've NEARLY been caught in two hailstorms but just made it - once to a gas station! I bought a soda :) It was a close call though and for the rest of the reason I watched the skies like a hawk.

Suggesting a total is absurd IMO.

Just got my Tesla back this week from Dave's Body Shop in Salt Lake. They did a great job and it looks like new. It was done with a mix of PDR and a new hood and some of the trim that was damaged. Was about 10k in parts and labor. I had to pay $500 deductible and about $90's for 3 weeks of a rental car.
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg

I got the car out into the day light and there are way more dents then I had thought on the hood. Might another 10 smaller less deep dents. It's hard to get pictures of them the car is very reflective.
View attachment 96806
Hey Pox the guy who posted these pictures is lying. Those are all repairs done by my company he pulled off my Facebook page when I was doing work for a Mercedes Benz and Porsche Dealership