Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hand Wash that you can recommend in Northern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have used Champion Car Wash in Tysons. They do a decent job and it is certainly better than any drive through car wash. However, they don't pay close attention to details. They do a quick hand wash that I have seen miss some spots and when they're done they wipe the car down and just wipe over the missed spots. I'm a little more OCD then that so I'm not a fan.

• Helpful
Reactions: nikielizabeth
I have used Champion Car Wash in Tysons. They do a decent job and it is certainly better than any drive through car wash. However, they don't pay close attention to details. They do a quick hand wash that I have seen miss some spots and when they're done they wipe the car down and just wipe over the missed spots. I'm a little more OCD then that so I'm not a fan.

Thanks Vrrooom. Any other car washes that you can recommend that are better than Champion?

While I prefer washing my cars myself (OCD), I know that there will be days that I am pressed for time, so I appreciate this page. I wouldn't have thought of looking for the 'best' auto detailer (reason why I love these forums). I live in Alexandria, and it seems as if we have a few spots nearby that work. I have also been to Embassy Car Wash a few times (when I lived in Ashburn), and they were ok. Here is Yelp's reviews for local auto detailers: The Best 10 Car Wash in Alexandria, VA