Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6851.PNG
No plus one is included on my invitation... :(

• Love
Reactions: winfield100
Hi,

is it just those 30 first owners + their guests going? Are they the only one with invites?
Two referral programs from earlier this year included invites to the Model 3 Delivery event so those who earned enough referrals will receive invites. As they've done in the past, I'm guessing they would send other VIPs invites and possibly send some random owners an invite too.

I also got the email invite to attend the Model 3 handover event with Elon. Wondering has anyone been to past delivery events? I got this email due to referrals and I'm debating going, since I'm all the way in Massachusetts. Also no one wants to come along. Idk if it's a quick reveal or worth the trip! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm also open to making a deal for the +1 ticket also if people really want to go! :)

I also got the email invite to attend the Model 3 handover event with Elon. Wondering has anyone been to past delivery events? I got this email due to referrals and I'm debating going, since I'm all the way in Massachusetts. Also no one wants to come along. Idk if it's a quick reveal or worth the trip! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm also open to making a deal for the +1 ticket also if people really want to go! :)

I want to go as a +1. What do you have in mind in terms of a deal?

I would also love to go as a +1, and I'm in the area so if you do fly down I could always give you a ride. Let me know what you have in mind in terms of a deal as well :)

Another person who'd love to go as +1. Willing to do/accommodate "almost anything" to join the party! :D
Also if anyone else has +1 available, please do PM me!
Sincerely,
-E

Brandon, I also messaged you on facebook. Would love to go with and help pay for your trip if your other offers don't work out or you can have more than one guest.

Please PM me if you have a +1 available, I can shuttle you from/to any Bay Area airport to the event and your hotel in my X P90D.

I live right here in Fremont and can see the factory in the distance below my house. I attended the Model X event in 2015, the original Model S beta rides/factory reveal, and would love to attend this one, too. My family has 2 reservations for the 3.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Executive-level people may also end up self-selecting themselves out of the first 30, just by preferring to wait for coming options like dual motor, performance, different color interior, etc. When you already have a Tesla I assume the need for another ASAP is rather lessened compared to us folks who don't have one yet.
For someone at the upper executive level, buying a car like the Model 3 and then getting rid of it in 6 months is a small price to pay. Remember Steve Jobs? He used to purchase a new car every 5.9 months so that he did not need to register it and have a license plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.