Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sneaky suspicion that Elon may announce that the production ramp is going to be faster than previously stated. 100 in August, 1500 in September.

Now that they have produced a few dozen cars, they probably have a much better idea of the production line issues and capabilities.

Maybe give everyone a few days off, then totally release the Kraken.

RT

They've always been overly optimistic in the past; the production ramps have been much slower than predicted.

If they meet their targets this time - hopefully they can because it's a simpler car - then we should be very happy.

I just hope that this event will be more positive than negative. For the last nine months everything that Elon has said about the model 3 has been negative--no instruments or gauges in front of the driver; it's just going to be a cheaper and inferior version of the model S; instead of the spaceship controls promised it's just going to be the same bland interior you saw 15 months ago.

We found "that guy".

The whole "point" of the 3 drove right by you.

Why would the 3 be any better than the S in ANY way, fashion or form?

how come these same guy always get invited to Tesla events? and I never got invited, not even once. not fair.

Successful referrals and a large online following probably help an awful lot. Some of the "usual bunch" were actually the +1 for someone else that got an invite, so they themselves may not have actually been picked. Time to make some new, well connected friends, Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.