Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What would you do if you were me? Ask for the “old” professional version or choose the new version? (Consider that I don’t need the two rear surround speakers)
I don’t know if the newer version is really better than the older one.
The new version has active subwoofer and reading on the web is not a good thing.
Please help me choose the right one :(

It's okay if you want without rear speakers, just contact Hansshow sales and indictate your request .

I spoke with hanshow and they said they will be releasing a new version of the audio upgrade that includes the rear shelf speakers. They said it will work for old and new model 3s. If you have a newer model you can install the new speakers if you have the older 3 then you can replace the rear shelf speakers with the new ones. They claim they're better but I have no idea if they actually are.

Yes, it's ture, Hansshow improve the new version to easy install way and use high-end luxury car speaker to adjust the sound,
clearer voice, more stereo and heavy bass, you will enjoy it much when you sit in the car .

Hi,
I have a SR+ with already installed back surround speakers.
Yesterday I ordered the “old” professional version (subwoofer, dsp and wires).
Now I see the just released new versions of audio upgrade (every options includes rear speakers which I don’t need).
Which version do you think they will send me? the one I ordered or a new version (for example with the new subwoofer)?
Thanks for your reply
We will send you the new version.

Yes, we can, just contact our sales, they will change the version for you

I ordered the Professional package on Oct 8th and still haven't received any shipping confirmation/tracking information. I reached out to support to ask if they were still sending the Professional package, or sending the equivalent of the new version. Support has been unresponsive on both questions, having not providing shipping information after several asks (via email and WhatsApp), and simply not answering the question of which package is being sent.

This is frustrating because I had no issues when I ordered the DIY harness version.

I ordered the Professional package on Oct 8th and still haven't received any shipping confirmation/tracking information. I reached out to support to ask if they were still sending the Professional package, or sending the equivalent of the new version. Support has been unresponsive on both questions, having not providing shipping information after several asks (via email and WhatsApp), and simply not answering the question of which package is being sent.

This is frustrating because I had no issues when I ordered the DIY harness version.

I ordered DIY harness on 10/10 and still no shipping confirmation. Emailed them about 5 days ago and have gotten no response. Not good customer service.

What is your order number, WC-XXXXX, I will help you check it.

So, if you order the professional version of this with the DSP amp and the subwoofer, does that mean that all of the disabled factory speakers are also powered by the amp along with the subwoofer? Doesn’t seem super clear on the website. I am also curious how good that amp is. The wattage specs in the video seem high for what looks like a fairly small gauge power cable...

The DSP wil

May I know your order number please ?