Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Dashboard Touchscreen V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, no. Sold mine. Actually gave it away, since the guy I sold it to said it didn’t work (it was working when I removed it) so I refunded his money and just wrote off the whole thing.

Wow... after reading all these messages I think I'll call it a day if I manage to get the full brightness problem solved and use the screen just for Android Auto. The problem is I have no idea where to get it and Hansshow asks me for a order number, which I don't have.

One reason I would imagine, is that they always manage to convince someone to basically provide support for them, or there are always people posting to sing the praises of these products, even though hansshow seems to drop products really quickly.

You end up with threads like this one here, with a user who somehow manages to have hansshow's ear to get responses and unreleased firmware updates, when others cant even get replies at all:

Truth. They offer discounts and codes for reviews that are positive. Their stuff is pure garbage. Avoid at all cost.

Hello, I have a 9” screen with these options, who did an update from these versions and can help me with Files and process. Thanks
IMG_8117.jpeg