Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
where'd u end up going? any pics of the updated fitment?
santa clara. pics below. they said take the tape off after 24hrs.

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1159.jpeg
    IMG_1159.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 131
REALLY glad to see they're improving their installation procedures. I'm an early September delivery in the East Bay. Still no notification for installation, but very content to wait until they solidify their installation process. No way am I accepting a crappy install.

I reached out to my local SC again and got pretty much the same answer as a month ago:

"Our Mobile Team will be receiving the badges and spoilers and will contact you to schedule a visit at your location for installation. The badges have started to arrive. The spoilers are due in by the end of Spring 2019."

I reached out to my local SC again and got pretty much the same answer as a month ago:

"Our Mobile Team will be receiving the badges and spoilers and will contact you to schedule a visit at your location for installation. The badges have started to arrive. The spoilers are due in by the end of Spring 2019."
I think the rule order of who gets them when might be:
1. location (california seems to be getting them first)
2. what service center your car is tied to
3. when was car was purchased

santa clara. pics below. they said take the tape off after 24hrs.

Yours seems to have a gap at the top between the trunk and the top of the spoiler like mine. A lot of crap is gonna collect in that gap including water that will wear away at the tape.

I got this response from Tesla when I sent on aa complain about the spoiler

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla! We really appreciate your feedback and will forwarded It to the appropriate team for consideration in future updates.

We cannot promise that this feature will be available but our team reviews every customer request seriously. We are always striving to improve our products and feedback such as yours is highly valued! "

Are you kidding me? LOL

Yours seems to have a gap at the top between the trunk and the top of the spoiler like mine. A lot of crap is gonna collect in that gap including water that will wear away at the tape.

I got this response from Tesla when I sent on aa complain about the spoiler

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla! We really appreciate your feedback and will forwarded It to the appropriate team for consideration in future updates.

We cannot promise that this feature will be available but our team reviews every customer request seriously. We are always striving to improve our products and feedback such as yours is highly valued! "

Are you kidding me? LOL
you need to talk to the service center directly.

you need to talk to the service center directly.

That was hopeless. Talked to the service guy directly. He said nearly all of them fit differently and more than half didn't fit properly. The fact that he said my install was one of the best ones he's seen has me worried. Tesla needs to fix the actual hardware

Also in response to your ordering on who gets them. it's virtually being shipped out west to east. And it's free for all. They never notified

I got notified my spoiler was ready via the app on monday, but my car is tied to the Portland, OR service center where I took delivery.

My local service center said they still don't have any in. I leave for deployment in a month and will be pretty annoyed if my 8-month old car is still missing original pieces...

I got notified my spoiler was ready via the app on monday, but my car is tied to the Portland, OR service center where I took delivery.

My local service center said they still don't have any in. I leave for deployment in a month and will be pretty annoyed if my 8-month old car is still missing original pieces...

I wouldn't worry, the ones that they have only about 50% seem to fit correctly according to a previous post. My service center confirmed that they are all differently shaped and installs are mostly all botched.

• Informative
Reactions: FlyNavy01