Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN P20800
Tessie Too

9/19: Now what do I do? Eight days to go. Its harder knowing she's arrived and I have to wait to get her. So, this afternoon, I thought I could at least confirm she's on island, because everything else is just rumor until someone can say they saw her. So, I emailed Barry and asked if he has paperwork on Tessie Too. The email I get back says, "she here, she's ready for pickup and I can get her tomorrow if I wish. O-My-Goodness!! I get my girl tomorrow. yay. T-Time! I think that says it all. (I must conserve my strength.)
Delivery 9/20 - That exactly 1 month after confirmation of order and all the way to Hawaii.

wow..only one month (and several thousands of $$$) separates us non-P85 owners from the ultimate MS..tempting..lol

congrats! How exciting...everyone watch out...akikiki will be on the road all weekend with Tessie Too!

dsmith, good idea. I am light-headed because my head is so far in the clouds. I am still trying to wrap my head around the time line. I confirmed that order on 8/20. Its here and ready for pickup on 9/20. ??? That's great service. (That's them wanting me to have the car and them have the money almost as much as I want Red.

nanimac, I know you told us you were going to wait before you considered a P85. But the price has gone up since we ordered last spring. My Red cost more now than it did then. I wonder when the next price hike will be? Dec? Jan? Just something to think about.

Tessie Too
Arrest Me Red 85
Delivery 9/20
HELLO !!! HeeeeeRRRRRRrrrreeeeeee'sss TESSIE TOO
SC_Pickup_0920_17.jpg
SC_Pickup_0920_09.jpg

Ko'olau_Mtn_0920_16.jpg
Ko'olau_Mtn_0920_18.jpg

SC_Pickup_0920_20.jpg
SC_Pickup_0920_04.jpg

Ko'olau_Mtn_0920_08.jpg
Ko'olau_Mtn_0920_12.jpg

Last edited:
Tessie Too
Arrest Me Red 85.
Delivery 9/20 HeRrrrrrrreeeeeee'sss TESSIE TOO

Now if you had only got the wheel size right.... 21" is the correct size.
I notice that it is daylight in the pictures. it took you that long to post them? what have you been doing... driving?
Ok, I'll stop. just to let someone else roast you... you're red chicken (on the hood)

Now if you had only got the wheel size right.... 21" is the correct size.
I notice that it is daylight in the pictures. it took you that long to post them? what have you been doing... driving?
Ok, I'll stop. just to let someone else roast you... you're red chicken (on the hood)

21" are right size, but they are gonna burn off in 6 months. 19" will last 7 months.

All your fussin' and you don't see the beauty?? Jealous of the P95 are we?

In the garage, adding mats, configuring the iphone and homelink, putting my "stuff" back in it. Listening to the radio. I am not making any excuses for sitting in the dark, just enjoying having a MS again. So SWEET !! Fuss if you wish, I got a T-grin that sticks out from both front seat windows. But don't talk about my Chicken.

Congrats, Akikiki!!! I could see your T-grin all the way from Arizona...haha Looking forward to seeing in person when I get back next week. Also, looking forward to getting my MS! I pushed the go button hours before you...this is not fair. ;)

Congratulations Akikiki! Looks like poetry in motion... By the way, I've been hearing a lot of chatter on my statewide all departments radio about an HPD APB for a guy with a manic grin on his face silently racing around Oahu in an incredibly red luxury sedan. Just a heads up!

RodF, ddruz, Nigel, spleen, mmartin, nanimac, drtko, jeffd,
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I KNOW, that I am a bit crazy for doing this, but WooHoo anyway. Nanimac, you are so right, there's a Gray (dsmith) P85 out at the SC (dsmith) right now. Its super nice too (dsmith). I am so looking forward to our next meet to let all of you see the RED in person. Wow, its so hot, right skibum? Red is HOT.

I'm taking her over to the monthly meeting of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Hawaii Chapter this morning and show her to the guy with the 70-100 year old ICE vehicles.

I talked to Barry yesterday. Barry says there's about 200 MS in the islands now. About 170 on Oahu, 15 on Maui and about 15 on B.I. Anyone know the magic number that would qualify us for our own SuperCharger? Should we start a lobbying campaign to get one on Oahu? Are we ready yet? Where would the put it? Waipahu SC? Would it be where we want it? Ala Moana or Pearlridge areas?

What's planned for the plug in event on Oahu? I can show interest now that I would not have to show up in a beat up old Camry.

Again - THANK YOU ALL for your very nice things you said about my pretty RED baby and as dsmith calls it, "the chicken". (Even calling the parrot a chicken ain't gonna upset me now that I have a MS again.)

Last edited: