Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Service Center experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this on my screen. According to Jimmy, it may be the screen delaminating. It is not common but they have seen it. The Service Center is in the process of moving so they are going to replace the screen in a couple of weeks. View attachment 209258 View attachment 209259

My screen just started delaminating and looks similar to your screen. this will be my second screen that this has happened to (although the first time was small bubbles on the side, not the entire top section.) figured I would give them a long lead time for my appointment since this is mostly cosmetic and my next (6th) annual service is coming up and I have some other things I want them to take care of under my (extended) warranty.

Found some problems during delivery/pickup on 12/29/18.
Employee said not to worry, bring it back to service and they take care of it. Sounded sketchy and I was slightly worried.
But, made appt for 1/9 and now all is being addressed with no problem!
Not your regular car company! I worked for Cutter Dodge here year's ago and it would never go down that easy!
-paint issues(light scratch and some other small items that can all be polished away)
-passenger seat belt is stuck and won't unroll at all. Backordered.
-passenger/rear door panel torn (looks like something was wedged in when door was closed a few times.) Backordered part.

Didn't even leave the car, will wait for parts to come in and do it all at once.

Super happy with service staff so far!

Found some problems during delivery/pickup on 12/29/18.
Employee said not to worry, bring it back to service and they take care of it. Sounded sketchy and I was slightly worried.
But, made appt for 1/9 and now all is being addressed with no problem!
Not your regular car company! I worked for Cutter Dodge here year's ago and it would never go down that easy!
-paint issues(light scratch and some other small items that can all be polished away)
-passenger seat belt is stuck and won't unroll at all. Backordered.
-passenger/rear door panel torn (looks like something was wedged in when door was closed a few times.) Backordered part.

Didn't even leave the car, will wait for parts to come in and do it all at once.

Super happy with service staff so far!

I've got an apppappoint on Monday for paint correction. Hoping for great results like you!

We'll see! Update to come next week.

Got my P3D back this week and it looks marvellous! The bodyshop and detail guys did a fantastic job correcting the paint flaws on my car!
IMG_20190123_171411.jpg