Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Luke from the Service Center. I just wanted to drop a line and give a big mahalo to each and every one of your for making Tesla one of the greatest companies to work for. Tomorrow is my last day with the company, but I just wanted to let you all know that having owners like you is what made the job great for me. I was there for about 90% of all your deliveries and I really consider you all as part of my extended Ohana. It has been an absolute joy seeing the company, and store grow and again thank you so much for being supportive and most of all patient with us! I don't know who will be filling my shoes at the shop, but Jimmy will still be there and if the new guy gives you any fuss send him my way, i'll straighten him out!

I also have my check book waiting for the Model 3, so maybe I get to be on the receiving end of that Tesla Aloha for a change? :)

LUKE!!! I am your father. Just kidding. I'm sure that's the first time you heard that joke.
All kidding aside, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! It has been an absolute pleasure working with Hawaii's service center, in no small part because of you! Good luck in your future endeavors, and hope you keep in touch. Also hope to see you in a model 3 when it comes out. Mahalo nui loa, a hui hou kakou!

-Stephen

LUKE!!! I am your father. Just kidding. I'm sure that's the first time you heard that joke.
All kidding aside, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! It has been an absolute pleasure working with Hawaii's service center, in no small part because of you! Good luck in your future endeavors, and hope you keep in touch. Also hope to see you in a model 3 when it comes out. Mahalo nui loa, a hui hou kakou!

-Stephen

+1 to what Stephen says :smile: feel free to join us at our meet-ups. Would be great to see you!

Luke, As you can see the comments from a sampling of the Hawaii owners, we have appreciated your spirit and professionalism in helping us with our spaceships. You will truly be missed every day and with every visit we make.
Thank you so much for all you have done for TM and for us. Best to you.

Mr. Musk earlier on Tuesday told The Wall Street Journal that sales of its electric vehicles in China declined significantly last quarter largely due to “misperceptions” among Chinese consumers about charging requirements for his car.
China, he said “started off being fairly strong…but in the fourth quarter of last year China was not a significant contributor to our sales.”
He said Tesla has to correct a misperception among potential buyers in the country that a Tesla is difficult to charge.
The Wall Street Journal previously explored this issue for Tesla and other electric-car makers here in China, a country where most home owners live in apartments – which can be tough places to park a charging apparatus.
WSJ Story Here
Has no one been listening to me?:confused: I've been saying this for two years.:crying:

I tried to do the conversion but it required parking sensors already installed.

Wait a minute. Whoa. Stop the presses. Hold it. You mean your S does not have parking sensors? How primitive is that?
How can you drive a S without parking sensors? Really, are you being truthful about this? Wow, next thing you will say is that you don't have a chicken in the back seat...

Status
Not open for further replies.