Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I asked about the destination chargers, she said they were still negotiating with Ala Moana. Hopefully they'll get enough so they can open up at least one for public use.

Remember the old saying about "the squeaky wheel"? Everyone here could re-enforce the practicality of public access to destination chargers if each of us would ask the Tesla sales force about charging capabilities. Make sense? Ask a sales rep about charging. It can't hurt.

Reactions: nanimac
20160524_155754.jpg

Reactions: gmtom1 and nanimac
Some showroom news/rumors...

- Ala Moana store opening end of next month. Hopefully there will be another party!
- International Marketplace - showroom planned for second level - kalakaua ave side. Center is supposed to open end of August too.

Anyone hear anything about the new store opening? Last I heard was that Doug had planned the last party and they hadn't found his replacement yet. If anyone stops by the store or SC, please ask and post any news.

Maybe we can at least get an owners preview.

Anyone hear anything about the new store opening? Last I heard was that Doug had planned the last party and they hadn't found his replacement yet. If anyone stops by the store or SC, please ask and post any news.

Maybe we can at least get an owners preview.
Well the sign says summer 2016. so it has to be sometime in the next two weeks (before Sept 1), right?;)

Just dropped my X to fix its problem, noticed someone's getting a ludocris today

Also asked about Ala Moana, no mentions of a supercharger but the store is pretty much complete just waiting for the state to approve the license, I guess to sell and talk numbers and what not

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 46
Confirmed that there are 5 Tesla HPWC stalls behind the location of the new store. You can also see the Tesla roll up door in the wall. See pics attached. Looks like they're almost ready. Maybe there's going to be a dual grand opening event with the new international market place store, since they're opening on Aug 25th (the mall is - don't know about the Tesla store).

Attachments

• 14717382546834689402.jpg
    14717382546834689402.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: spleen and nanimac
Tesla has a big sign at the most prominent Kalakaua Avenue facing space in the new International Market Place. Anyone hear when they're due to open that space? I know the mall is opening on August 25th (2 days from now).