TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Heads up - Denver airport supercharger closed today.

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by prairiegirl, Jul 12, 2015.

1. prairiegirl

prairiegirl Member

If anyone is planning to use the supercharger at the Hampton Inn at the Denver Airport please be aware that the parking area is being repaved today and the supercharger stalls are inaccessible for 24 hours. I asked the hotel manager if they had notified Tesla of the closure and he said they did "everything in their power" to notify Tesla. However when I called roadside assistance the Tesla rep said they didn't know anything about it.
    It would be really helpful to know about supercharger closures BEFORE they happen.

2. linkster

linkster Member

Thanks for posting!

3. apacheguy

apacheguy Sig 255, VIN 320

Yeah, that's not good. Tesla needs to push a status update to all cars via the Nav ASAP.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I charged there today, no problem. Even had a Tesla moment when a hotel patron got the cook's tour while I was charging