Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heard from my delivery advisor today, working for delivery of M3P by 9/23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even though my order page indicates October delivery of my dual motor performance 3, I was a bit surprised to receive an email yesterday from my delivery advisor. I told him that I would be in Europe for 10 days starting on 9/26 and provided some delivery dates that would work for my tough travel schedule from the end of September though the middle of October.

Heard from him again this morning and it appears that Tesla is working to accommodate my schedule -- he indicated that they're shooting for delivery around the 9/23. I couldn't be more pleased with Tesla's desire to work with my schedule and couldn't be more excited that I'll pick up the car earlier than I had assumed.

Reactions: wbhokie
Even though my order page indicates October delivery of my dual motor performance 3, I was a bit surprised to receive an email yesterday from my delivery advisor. I told him that I would be in Europe for 10 days starting on 9/26 and provided some delivery dates that would work for my tough travel schedule from the end of September though the middle of October.

Heard from him again this morning and it appears that Tesla is working to accommodate my schedule -- he indicated that they're shooting for delivery around the 9/23. I couldn't be more pleased with Tesla's desire to work with my schedule and couldn't be more excited that I'll pick up the car earlier than I had assumed.
Where do you live and when did you place your order?