Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Wipers (I Think)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the Colorizer/Dashcam update, I noticed that the heated steering wheel button moved to the lower center of the HVAC settings, but then I also noticed another icon that I never noticed before. I'm assuming this is the heated wiper option? I just took delivery on 2/1 with VIN 167***. Nice to know I have this feature although in the Bay Area, it isn't a necessity. :)

20220214_190106.jpg

After the Colorizer/Dashcam update, I noticed that the heated steering wheel button moved to the lower center of the HVAC settings, but then I also noticed another icon that I never noticed before. I'm assuming this is the heated wiper option? I just took delivery on 2/1 with VIN 167***. Nice to know I have this feature although in the Bay Area, it isn't a necessity. :)

View attachment 769190
We should trade. No use letting it go to waste.

I was wondering what this was about. Heated wipers? what? Then saw this explanation:
Yep, not much of a change from the prior version though. New ones have 3 pucks and 3 wires, old ones have 2 of each. Any idea what the other 2 are for?

Did you follow the link above? Take a picture from the passenger side frunk hinge and see this?
1645847205498.jpeg

If so, you have it. You need a 2022 software revision to enable the feature so if you are still on 2021 they haven’t been software enabled yet.