Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Height of front of car . . . can you measure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wife's car is in Production! Delivery set for Dec 9.

So I am prepping the garage. We live in a home built in 1970 - so the garage is a two car garage - and it is only 18' deep - and the car is 16' 4" long.

I have bicycles hanging since it is the only secure place to store them.

My question is: Can someone measure for me how tall the car is at the nose, 1 foot and 2 feet back from the front?

There is no place to find out the vehicle height in these locations except by asking people who own one! I'm sure the engineers and the production people know but I don't exactly have their contact info!

Can anyone help me out - even an eye ball with a yard stick would give me the approximate height . . .

Thanks -

The wife's car is in Production! Delivery set for Dec 9.

So I am prepping the garage. We live in a home built in 1970 - so the garage is a two car garage - and it is only 18' deep - and the car is 16' 4" long.

I have bicycles hanging since it is the only secure place to store them.

My question is: Can someone measure for me how tall the car is at the nose, 1 foot and 2 feet back from the front?

There is no place to find out the vehicle height in these locations except by asking people who own one! I'm sure the engineers and the production people know but I don't exactly have their contact info!

Can anyone help me out - even an eye ball with a yard stick would give me the approximate height . . .

Thanks -
Might help if you told us what car you have ordered.

Might help if you told us what car you have ordered.
I have a bike hanging from the garage ceiling, but I kept it from being a head-bumping hazard by installing a third hook on a chain so I can swing the bike up almost parallel to the ceiling and snag the frame with the third hook.

I'd post a picture, but this stupid forum apparently no longer supports uploading pics from your computer; must have a url.

I have a bike hanging from the garage ceiling, but I kept it from being a head-bumping hazard by installing a third hook on a chain so I can swing the bike up almost parallel to the ceiling and snag the frame with the third hook.

I'd post a picture, but this stupid forum apparently no longer supports uploading pics from your computer; must have a url.
I can visualize what you are saying - makes sense -

Here's the image in my head...
upload_2017-11-29_21-33-22.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: brucet999