Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
So I have been following this forum as well as a few others for awhile now researching for my future purchase of a Tesla. Plan of getting a M3 performance and ditching the soul eroding Prius that I have been riding in (I wont say driving) for the past 4 years. Looking forward to that day. Recently moved to Palmdale after my retirement from the Navy. I have seen a few M3s around but itching to see a performance up close. If anyone wouldn't mind meeting up I would appreciate it. Additionally I know the Tesla dealers are all over on the other side f the mountain, are there any that people would recommend going to or avoiding. Not sure if when I order if it will be a home delivery situation. Anyway....glad o be here.

Tim

Thanks for the feedback. Its interesting that you were the first to reply to my post, seeing as I just moved from Tulare. LOL

Welcome to TMC, and thank you for your service. I grew up in Fresno, still go back there occasionally, and there are way more Teslas in the Central Valley than I would have expected. I also drove a Prius for 10 years before I bought a Model S...you'll see that there are a lot of ex-Prius owners in the Tesla world.

I don't know the Tesla Stores in your area, but I'd say just pick one and go ask for a test drive. At least that'd give you a feel for the car, like what it's like sitting in one, etc. In my experience the quality and knowledge of sales reps varies widely, so just concentrate on trying the car out. If you have any questions the rep can't answer, it's more than likely you can find the answer here.

Good luck!

Bruce.